Tuesday, August 7, 2007

Like Father Like Son




I'm still not entirely sure what I think about this scenario, but I must admit it's pretty cute. Daddy recently bought and then quickly sold a very small motorcycle.

I'm told its' official name is a "minimoto," endorsed by Honda... modeled after a Honda CBR. He couldn't resist placing our little son on this contraption, probably imagining what Josiah will look like riding along side him in about 12 yrs or so.

We did have fun taking pictures of him. "Motorcycle" is one of his favorite ASL signs. He does this sign every morning when he hears our neighbor leave for work on his bike. He does it when he hears a lawn mower and when he sees his daddy working on various bikes. I've even seen him sign "motorcycle" when he has overheard us talking about bikes!! Wow.

I wonder if he will love riding as much as his daddy. If so, his mommy will have to learn to relax! Motorcycle fumes tend to run in our families, so I suppose it's in his blood.

Maybe he'd rather be a cowboy.

4 comments:

James Lee Younger III said...

oh my heavens paba! your website is gonna win some kind of cute award... this is like adorable overload!

gracie :) said...

I can't get over how cute this is!! Although, I completely understand the mommy side. :) I guess God's grace will be sufficient to see you through the coming years!

Keri said...

I love those pictures! And I'm with you on the fear of boys being boys. :)

Love, Keri

Christy Younger said...

Precious Siah,
those pics of you are priceless and can' t help but make my day!
Love forever, Aunt Trusty