Tuesday, May 27, 2008

Playground Process



We have a new swing set outside!  Patrick and I built it together a few weekends ago.  It was fun!  No real plans, just a vision and big pile of wood.

We couldn't have done it with out Aunt Carolyn, who came to take Abby and Josiah duty while we worked.  Thanks Carolyn!

Abby has a new swing just her size with the support she needs.  It works great!  Josiah loves to climb into the fort and touch the trees.

Here are a few pics of the process...













Now they can both swing to their hearts' delight!

7 comments:

The Caldwells said...

fantastic!!! you did that in one weekend?!?! i'm impressed. the kids look so very happy!

Anonymous said...

I miss y'all already! And we're only 5 miles away!

Heidi said...

that is wonderful!!!!

Keri said...

That is SOOO Cool! I love the pic of Josiah sitting in the wood pile. :)

Jacolyn said...

I hadn't visited you blog in a while and something brought me here today. I had a really bad week...feeling helpless and depressed. Your blogged lifted me up. Blessings to you!

Juliette said...

That's great. Your kids look so cute swinging together. How much fun!!!

Julie

coriejones said...

Love the playground! Looks like great fun! I am due the 15th of june but might be induced on monday the 9th if I do not go before then, I am gbs positive, makes me nervous, want to get all the antibiotics in I can, times like these I wish I had a different job so I did not know what could happen! Hope all is well. I will keep you posted! love ya corie