Friday, November 21, 2008

Coming Soon...Baby #3



Our new baby is due on or before July 5th, 2009.

Abby and Josiah are excited, we think.  Josiah likes to talk about the baby and kisses my tummy a few times a day.



We are about 2 months along, and looking forward to the weeks when I won't feel sick!  

Because of my unexpected early labor and delivery with Abby there will be several interventions that will be part of this journey... much like my pregnancy with Josiah.



We are earnestly praying for a smooth pregnancy and Full Term Baby!!

7 comments:

gracie :) said...

I just have to say that it isn't fair that there were no pictures of mommy and the baby! :) I'm sure you aren't feeling up for the photos right now. We are SO HAPPY for you guys!

just me said...

AWWW... Pats! Congrats sweet friend!! What exciting and tired times, huh?? :) You are SUCH a good mommy and this lil bundle will be blessed to have YOU as his/her momma!!

Anonymous said...

We are so excited for you guys! We will be praying for a healthy and full term pregnancy. We love you and couldn't be happier for you.

Freddy and Julie

Heidi said...

how wonderful!!! hope you start feeling better soon.

coriejones said...

CONGRATS!! I am so excited for you all! Remember Corie is a good name for a boy or a girl! are you all coming up for thanksgiving? i wondered if i might see you at fantasy of trees.

BusyLizzyMom said...

Congratulations. You guys are so brave, I am so afraid of having another preemie that I don't know when we will try again.
I wish you a long healthy pregnancy. Abby and Josiah will be a great big sister and big brother.

Erin said...

I haven't checked up on you guys in awhile, so I am just reading the news. Congratulations! My sister is 15 weeks pregnant with a little sister for Fletcher (she is our gestational carrier, could risk the HELLP again), so hopefully we will both be new mommies this summer (and NOT this spring!!).